*About me*

Quiet

*Friends*

Iris
Jami
Salan
Shelia
Siwei
Shuwen
Yong Xiang
Zhen Zhen

*Tag*

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm back!!! =D Finally finish exams.. Was so busy studying over the past one month, didn't wanna give myself any chances of regretting. I wanna graduate soon and start taking CPA. Hope everything will turn out the way I plan it to be.

One thing I'm very happy is I got into Deloitte for my internship. Wanna make sure I love this job nature and find out if auditing is what i'm always looking forward to. This can be my stepping stone in entering audit team faster when I graduate so must grab hold of this chance.

Was talking with my senior and found out that Chin Leong and him are colleagues in the same audit team. Not bad! But one thing bad is he will be out station during my term of internship so nobody will accompany me for lunch. Hope to know friends during internship since most of the people will go back to work at the same place again.

Gers, if anyone of you is free, do ask me out ok? I'm so bored and wanna go shopping!!! For those who are still mugging for exams, jia you ok! Don't give yourself a chance for any regrets and try your best!

with love 1:55 AM