*About me*

Quiet

*Friends*

Iris
Jami
Salan
Shelia
Siwei
Shuwen
Yong Xiang
Zhen Zhen

*Tag*

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Had a bad headache last night and slept at 2am. To my surprise, I woke up at 6.30am sitting upright, mind in a blank. Perhaps waking early is good for my health. Shall give it a try these few days. Gonna sit down and start doing my ethics project due next thursday.. Sigh.. The test on Tuesday had drained me dry. It was difficult even though I studied so much and the lecturer ah.. Can't help but say she sucks. Every lecture since day one I find that she sucks. Perhaps she's a good financial adviser, but when it comes to teaching, haiz, simply cmi. There are bound to be people who are good in their field but cannot teach. Why sim study want to hire them? Her teaching sucks big time nvm, her tips are totally wrong!! Eat her shit! (quoted from my sis) haha!

Just feel like saying to make myself feel better. Sorry gals. haha!

with love 8:04 AM