*About me*

Quiet

*Friends*

Iris
Jami
Salan
Shelia
Siwei
Shuwen
Yong Xiang
Zhen Zhen

*Tag*

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The past week was great!! Fulfilling but busy.. Went to the gym in Yishun which he always go to work out on Wednesday night after work instead of OCC's gym. Got a shock when I went in coz the whole gym is filled with guys, only 4 ladies including me. The first thing comes into my mind is Singapore girls hate to work out. haha~ Had a good workout and sweat quite alot =)

Working and studying at the same time is so tiring.. After work on the dot at 6pm, I leave office and rush to the train station. But still, I managed to rush to school at 7pm on the dot. Imagine if I cannot finish my work on time, I'll probably be late for lecture. Will reach home at 11.15pm if the lecturer let us off at 10pm sharp and probably have dinner at 11.30pm.. The physically and mental strain is quite big.. Imagine waking up at 6.30am everyday.. Sigh.. Hope end of Aug comes faster and I can quit the job and concentrate on studies..

Enuff of complain.. hee =p Went Iris's 21st birthday celebration after school and it's so sweet... I like attending close frens' birthday parties at home =) We had a good laugh by trying to evaluate Huijing's bf, Kee Long and Iris's bf, Qingwei. Nonsense of red light and release of dry ice when being eliminated.. But overall, both of them were great! Told Max about it and he was laughing, asking if he's there will he pass.. Hopefully the gers don't 'torture' him the next time if they get to meet him.. hee =p But I've faith in you, sure pass!! *hugs...*

Been watching soccer matches faithfully since quarter finals and talking about it everyday in office.. Hopefully I won't suffer Monday blues since there's no more soccer after tonight.. So excited!! Don't make me lose money during the last match!!!

Receiving your msgs and calls everyday makes my day! Thanks sweetie.. *muacks* Asking about my health, asking me haf something before going school, persuading me to rest as much as I can everyday, sounding like a daddy always touch my heart.. *hugs...*

My sugar daddy is coming back on 16 Aug, that's like so long... But everything will go fine.. hee =p I'm so happy everyday though it's so tiring handling so many things a day.. I'm so happy to have you guys, especially the pandan gang, my uni frens and most imptly you.. Wondering what did I do to deserve so much happiness nowadays.. I love you guys so much!!!

with love 5:16 PM