FridayHad a great weekend =) It always end with a smile which I look forward to. Had dinner at taka after his work and he said my recommendation is always great. I just love their bamboo japan settings, fast and efficient service and most importantly, the food and company were great.
Watched Da Vinci Code at the new Cathay but the movie was quite disappointing if you have read the book. Lotsa parts which I thought were interesting like iconology were left out. But heard from most people they still find the movie nice so ya, should be satisfied with the movie right? haha!
Had a long walk, initially the destination was clarke quay but we got lost and were sweating like hell. Always tot I'm good with directions but this time round abit hay wired. Lol. Ended up taking cab and sitting at the bay, deciding which pub to enter. Had a great chat and the night was filled with laughter. Thanks! *hugs* Wanted to go Harry's Bar in the end but it was closed! So went Rav which he said was good but I guess it was 2 years ago ah.. Now it's like empty and with lotsa weird customers. Filipinos dancing inside with some uncles. Omg! Bad suggestion and we left within half an hour. Slacked around and told him some history of Singapore about Clarke Quay. haha! I feel old, thinking I've lived in Singapore for 21 years already.
SaturdayWent Mos initially to meet up with Yanqi and gang. Picked up Max and parked at the open carpark near Liang Court. We were lucky to find a parking slot at 11+pm and he said my parking was awesome, with one try and so many people looking. Thank you~ Rewarded me with a hug. haha! In the end, Yanqi's sis cannot get in. That's the problem when you want to bring under-aged girls into a club. That's the only reward for being old I guess. =)
Changed our venue to Liquidroom @ Gallery Hotel to celebrate Paul's birthday as well. Was feeling kinda tired throughout the night. But had great fun with you guys. *smilez* Thanks for being the guardian angel which you proclaimed yourself. haha~ Went for supper @ Chong Pang for their nasi lemak but I was drinking ice milo. Must have self-control and don't give in to temptations when it was like 4am and had to sleep in 1 hour time. The rest went Momo to continue to club. They really have the energy man, I feel so old. Lol.
SundaySlept so much today till I'm having a headache now. =(